Lost Love Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Though destined to be one with the Lovers Dragon, the Lost Love Dragon has found itself adrift through time and space. Somewhere out there, his love searched for him and so, he too would search for her. Only with hard work and dedication can he be reunited with his one true love!
Habitat: Passion Pit, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||768|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||790|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||811|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||833|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||906|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lost Love Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting using 2 Lost Love Favors after completing Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 (level dependent) of the Search for Love Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Lost Love Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Lost Love Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Lost Love Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.