Little Hero Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
For her entire life, the Little Hero Dragon has watched the champions of the arena in awe and admiration. The displays of strength, agility, and intelligence have inspired her to begin training from a very young age. With only a wooden training sword in hand, Little Hero believes she is destined to, one day, defeat the forces of evil.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Little Hero Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By crafting using 4 Little Hero Favors after completing Chapter 7 in the A Light in the Dark Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Little Hero Dragon through breeding.
The Little Hero Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Little Hero Dragon only counts as three types: Blue, Pink, and Purple.
- The Little Hero Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.