Limerick Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Who lived in a tower alone,
It wanted a friend so bad,
That it got terribly mad,
And flew out to see the unknown!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Stone Quarry, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Limerick Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Limerick Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Limerick Dragon through breeding.
The Limerick Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of stone in a pool will either add the stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the stone type. In this case, stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Limerick Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, Green and Red.
- The Limerick Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.