Lightspeed Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The dazzling streaks of white and yellow flecked against its night-blue and indigo hide give the Lightspeed Dragon a rather remarkable ability; when moving, the striking design on its body creates an illusion that makes the dragon appear to move faster than should be physically possible.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lightspeed Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By earning 6,200 leaderboard points during the Between Worlds Leaderboard Event.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 Lightspeed Orbs.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.