Leprechaun Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you try to catch or breed a Leprechaun Dragon because you want its pot of gold, you're wasting your time -- Leprechaun riches are just a myth. Rumors of how lucky they are, however, may be true, and many caretakers have stumbled onto money in other ways once they had a Leprechaun Dragon on their Isles.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Leprechaun Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the St. Patrick's season.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Leprechaun Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Leprechaun Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.