Lantern Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Lantern Dragons illuminate the Isles at night to shine the way for midnight walkers. These dragons are often found within gardens at night, allowing visitors to experience the serenity of nature at a quiet time.
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Lantern Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green, Yellow, and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Lantern Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Lantern Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.