Kung-Fu Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Kung-Fu Dragons master both mind and body. Capable of fighting with most known weapons, but particularly fond of using their own body as one, Kung-Fu Dragons are respected warriors and mentors.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||525||Lv. 10||4,200|
|Lv. 2||840||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||1,102||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,575||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||2,047||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||2,520||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,992||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Kung-Fu Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- After earning 6,600 leaderboard points during the Summer Games Leaderboard Event.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Kung-Fu Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Kung-Fu Dragon through breeding.
- The Kung-Fu Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.