Koi Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Swimming lazily at the surface of large ponds and lakes, Koi Dragons travel in close-knit groups looking for food and friendship. It is said that any body of water that is home to a Koi Dragon will bring good luck to the land around it. Year round, these dragons spend their time in the water, no matter how warm or cold it gets.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 8
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Koi Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White, Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Koi Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Koi Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.