Kintsugi Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Kintsugi Dragons have a unique tradition of healing their wounds with gold. They believe that their imperfections are what make them beautiful, so with each new bump, nick, and scratch, these dragons become more and more magnificent. They always keep a stockpile of gold and, of course, three heads are better than one when it comes to searching for treasure.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Treasure Terrace
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||1/day||Lv. 10||5/day|
|Lv. 2||1/day||Lv. 11||5/day|
|Lv. 3||1/day||Lv. 12||5/day|
|Lv. 4||2/day||Lv. 13||5/day|
|Lv. 5||2/day||Lv. 14||5/day|
|Lv. 6||2/day||Lv. 15||5/day|
|Lv. 7||4/day||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Kintsugi Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Kintsugi Dragon through breeding.
Special Breeding Rules
- The Kintsugi Dragon cannot be used as a breeding parent.
- The Kintsugi Dragon is limited to one per account.
- The Kintsugi Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.