King Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The King Dragon never folds under pressure and leads his kingdom with both grace and strength. A decorated warrior in his youth, the King has strong tactical skills that he uses to watch unremittingly over his kingdom and protect his loyal subjects from any and all harm. He values his family and kingdom more that any gold or jeweled treasures imaginable.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Throne Room, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 750
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||150||Lv. 10||675|
|Lv. 2||178||Lv. 11||795|
|Lv. 3||204||Lv. 12||817|
|Lv. 4||287||Lv. 13||839|
|Lv. 5||328||Lv. 14||862|
|Lv. 6||363||Lv. 15||937|
|Lv. 7||471||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The King Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By earning 2,600 leaderboard points during the A Knightly Order Leaderboard Event.
- After completing Chapter 7 or Chapter 10 (level dependent) of the Royal Flush Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the King Dragon through breeding.
- The King Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.