Kenyan Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
In the heart of the Dragon Isles, where fields of grass stretch as far as the eye can see, live the Kenyan Dragons. Under the heat of the sun, these dragons thrive in their communities, creating art from local natural resources.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||810|
|Lv. 2||214||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||244||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||345||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||394||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||435||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||565||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Kenyan Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By earning 6,600 leaderboard points during the Culture Cruise Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Kenyan Dragon through breeding.
- The Kenyan Dragon's design is based upon the Familiar Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.