Kaleido Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
You may find yourself becoming mesmerized at the sight of the Kaleido Dragon. In addition to drawing the eye, the dazzling array of colored patterns on its body also shifts and changes as it grows.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 2895
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Kaleido Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Kaleido Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Kaleido Dragon through breeding.
The Kaleido Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Kaleido Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and Yellow.