Jungle Queen Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Atop her golden throne, the Jungle Queen Dragon watches the sun break over her domain of dense vegetation and wildlife. To her, nothing is more sacred than the trees and ground of the jungle. She has ruled over the hidden city of the jungle for as long as anyone can remember.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||380||Lv. 10||3,040|
|Lv. 2||608||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||797||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,140||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,482||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,824||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,165||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Jungle Queen Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Mysteries of the Jungle Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Jungle Queen Dragon through breeding.
The Jungle Queen Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Cosmic type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Jungle Queen Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Purple, and Blue.
- The Jungle Queen Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.