Jungle Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Jungle Dragons lurk in the humid canopies of densely packed tropic forests. The pattern on their skin seems to shift ever so subtly, acting as a sort of active camouflage. The glide through the treetops with an uncanny grace, avoiding the hanging obstacles in their path.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Jungle Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Jungle Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Jungle Dragon through breeding.
- The Jungle Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.