Jingle Bell Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Jingle-Jangle-Jingle! Dashing through the snow, the Jingle Bell Dragon is laughing all the way! Oh what fun it is to fly over the Dragon Isles today! All dragons in the presence of the Jingle Bell Dragon can't help but join in the merriment!
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Jingle Bell Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Christmas season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White, Yellow, and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Jingle Bell Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Jingle Bell Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.