Japanese Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
From a small cluster of islands located just off the shores of the mainland, the Japanese Dragons reside in beautiful splendor. These dragons seem to blossom with creativity, specifically finding pleasure in very delicate artforms. Creating masterworks from simple paper, the Japanese Dragons share their techniques with anyone who has a bit of patience and eye for aesthetics.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1,260|
|Lv. 2||333||Lv. 11||1,484|
|Lv. 3||380||Lv. 12||1,526|
|Lv. 4||537||Lv. 13||1,568|
|Lv. 5||613||Lv. 14||1,610|
|Lv. 6||677||Lv. 15||1,750|
|Lv. 7||879||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Japanese Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- After ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Culture Cruise Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink, Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Japanese Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Japanese Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Japanese Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Pink, and Blue.
- The Japanese Dragon's design is based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.