Intricate Egg Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Intricate Egg Dragons measure their self-growth with markings that accumilate throughout their lifetime. Each design upon their scales is painted to remember a significant memory, celebrate a pivotal time of life, or just to show off their creative skills. Watching an Intricate Egg Dragon grow is witnessing a life unfold in an artistic fashion.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Intricate Egg Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 Intricate Eggs.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Intricate Egg Dragon through breeding.
The Intricate Egg Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with an Intricate Egg Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Black, and Yellow.