Infinity Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||400||Lv. 10||3,200|
|Lv. 2||640||Lv. 11||3,520|
|Lv. 3||840||Lv. 12||3,720|
|Lv. 4||1,200||Lv. 13||3,820|
|Lv. 5||1,560||Lv. 14||3,920|
|Lv. 6||1,920||Lv. 15||4,240|
|Lv. 7||2,280||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Infinity Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding a Wizard Dragon with a dragon that provides the Green and Yellow types. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; at least one parent must have the originally required types without splitting.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two dragons that both contribute the Diamond type (ex: Anubis + Unicorn).
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Infinity Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Infinity Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When Diamond is the only type present in a breeding pair, you can get any single-type dragon as a result except for those that cannot be offspring (ex: Hammerhead or Lotus).
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Infinity Dragon is the second pure Diamond type dragon in the game.
- The Adventure, Awoken, Ballot, Beacon, Blast, Candy Cane, Chimera, Clockwork, Dame of Darkness, Demolition, Double Rainbow, Drama, Egyptian, Fir, Firegrass, Fluorescent, Fruition, Gemini, Germany, Glasswing, Harmony Knight, Ignis, Ironbark, Jaeger, Little Hero, Lollipop, Lord of Light, Lovers Tree, Mage, Medic, Neo Bride, Neo Red, Patriotic, Petal, Ruby, Skyshatter, Soulmate, Spirit Queen, Stalwart, Twin Star, Valiant, Warmth and Ying Yang's designs are based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- When viewing the Epic Form version of this dragon in the Dragon Album, it can be seen with arms. These cannot be seen when viewing the dragon in its habitat.
- The Infinity Dragon was one of the few Dragons that could not breed, this was changed on September, 5 2014.
Successful breeding pairs
The Infinity Dragon is a very special dragon that requires specific conditions to breed. In the past, when it was first released, it could be bred with a 4-color combo using the same rules as the Diamond Dragon, but that has been changed. The following is a list of user-reported pairs that can still work under the current version of the breeding rules for this dragon. Note that there are a few other possibilities as described in the Availability section of this page.