Immortal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As long as there have been dragons battling in Arena tournaments to see which is the toughest, there have been Immortal Dragons standing as the honor guard of the Arena champions. In addition to being loyal defenders, they are fierce competitors themselves as well.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,350
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||270||Lv. 10||2,160|
|Lv. 2||432||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||566||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||810||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,053||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,296||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,538||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Immortal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,350 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 Immortal's Masks.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Immortal Dragon through breeding.
The Immortal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Immortal Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, Green, and Yellow.