Illusionist Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Is that a coin behind your ear? Did you just pull a string of scarves out of your pocket? Could those glass balls be levitating? All that and more is possible with an Illusionist Dragon on your Isles. How do they do it? An Illusionist Dragon never reveals its secrets!
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||259||Lv. 10||1,165|
|Lv. 2||308||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||352||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||497||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||567||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||626||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||813||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Illusionist Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .(Android Only)
- After earning 1,500 Tickets during the Dragon Circus World Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 2,400 leaderboard points during the Nirvana Leaderboard Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.(Android Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Illusionist Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Illusionist Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.