Ice Knight Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Plated in icy armor as strong as the coldest steel, the Ice Knight Dragon is a champion fighter of the frozen lands. Immune to the bite of frost, this frigid fighter fires a vicious volley of icicles at its opponents. You must keep your cool when up against this dragon!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 23 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ice Knight Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Ice Knight Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ice Knight Dragon through breeding.
The Ice Knight Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Ice Knight Dragon with a Water Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White and Blue.
- The Ice Knight Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.