Hydra Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Hydra Dragon has been regarded as one of the toughest opponents to beat in any combat-oriented competition for ages. Capable of processing a multitude of actions at once, its many heads have proven time and time again that two (or more) heads are better than one.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Mythic Maze, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Hydra Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Hydra Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Hydra Dragon through breeding.
The Hydra Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Mythic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Mythic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Mythic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Mythic in a pool will either add the Mythic type if it does not split or the Red and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Mythic type. In this case, Mythic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Hydra Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Mythic and White.
- The Hydra Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.