Chapter 1 (2 Acts)
1. Plant Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7)
Prize: 1 Maple Dragon
Chapter 2 (2 Acts)
1. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4)
2. Complete 1 New World. (Skip: 16)
Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
Chapter 4 (3 Acts)
1. Breed a Fire Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (10). (Skip: 10)
3. Complete 1 New World. (Skip: 15)
Chapter 5 (2 Acts)
Chapter 6 (3 Acts)
Chapter 7 (4 Acts)
1. Breed a Life Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (6). (Skip: 12)
3. Win 4 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 105)
4. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 1 Harvest Dragon
Chapter 8 (4 Acts)
Chapter 9 (3 Acts)
Chapter 10 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 295)
2. Win 5 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 135)
3. Complete 1 Hay Day. (Skip: 10)
4. Breed a Harvest Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
Prize: 1 Autumn Dragon
Dragon Tales: Humble Harvest
- Deep within the forest, at the edge of summer's reach, there was a young, and perceptive Maple Dragon. A chill wind listed lazily through the trees and over the Maple Dragon. The breeze was unfamiliar, cold, and brought with it a fresh, yet, different scent.
- Curiosity got the best of the little Maple Dragon as it followed the foreign breeze through the forest. Things seemed different. Things seemed... odd. The leaves on the trees constantly swayed in the cool wind and rustled with a different sound than usual.
- The leaves appeared to be more brittle than usual, and their colors began to shift from bright greens to yellow and some orange. What was happening to the forest? Thing were changing right in front of the Maple Dragon's eyes!
- A particularly strong gust of wind blew through the trees and the Maple Dragon watched as one yellow leaf broke from its hold and gently floated down upon its nose. The dragon stood in shock, staring at the fallen leaf that landed on its snout. This couldn't be good, could it?
- Why were things changing right in front of the Maple Dragon's eyes?! It needed answers, and before all the leaves fell off their trees! The Harvest Dragon would know what was happening! It was usually out and about this time of year.
- The further the Maple Dragon traveled, the more changes it saw. Leaves were far from their vibrant greens and now displayed shades of yellow, orange, and red. Time seemed to be running out.
- Breaking past the edge of the forest, the Maple Dragon crossed fields of tilled earth and bundles of wheat. After some time in the open, the Maple Dragon found a field full of golden wheat. As it approached it noticed that the field was swiftly being taken down, pieces of stalk and grain flying all about!
- As the torrent of golden crops came closer and closer, the Maple Dragon grew hesitant. Leaping high above the crops and landing gingerly in front of the Maple Dragon stood the flowing, golden form of the Harvest Dragon.
- The Harvest Dragon wasn't entirely sure of the changing of leaves that the Maple Dragon spoke of, but it knew of another dragon that would likely answer its question. Heading back into the forest the two searched for the Autumn Dragon, a dragon who the Harvest claims is the master of change.
- All around the two dragons the forest was different. Where once the Maple Dragon feared the change, it now found it picturesque and lovely. The air around them was filled with falling amber leaves, landing softly at their feet and carpeting the forest floor in warm colored blankets. The Autumn Dragon was found in the center of all the change. In fact, the Autumn Dragon was causing it! It explained to the Maple Dragon that change was a good thing. It allows one to reinvent themselves, better themselves, and start afresh. That was why the seasons change, so that the island could become a better place!
- The Humble Harvest Dragon Tales Event Event was available at level 17.
- The Humble Harvest Dragon Tales Event began on September 25, 2015 and ended on October 6, 2015.