Honor Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It would be hard to find another soul so dedicated to protecting the good and upholding the laws of the land as the Honor Dragon. Fully plated in a shell of armor, this dragon's defenses are nearly impenetrable, making it a particularly good friend to have around.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||340||Lv. 10||2,720|
|Lv. 2||544||Lv. 11||2,992|
|Lv. 3||713||Lv. 12||3,162|
|Lv. 4||1,020||Lv. 13||3,247|
|Lv. 5||1,326||Lv. 14||3,332|
|Lv. 6||1,632||Lv. 15||3,604|
|Lv. 7||1,937||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Honor Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,700 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Honor Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Honor Dragon through breeding.
The Honor Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Honor Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Champion, and Blue.
- The Honor Dragon's design is based upon the Island Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.