Holly Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Holly Dragons aren't as prickly in personality as their appearance suggests, and the spines on their wings and bodies make some of their affectionate gestures hard to handle. Because of the danger posed by a hug from a Holly Dragon, the best thing to teach one when you befriend it is how to high-five.
Habitat: Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 3
Buying Price: 1,300
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||155||Lv. 10||697|
|Lv. 2||184||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||210||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||297||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||339||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||375||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||468||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Holly Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Christmas season.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- By purchase at the market for 1,300 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Holly Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Holly Dragon's design is upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.