Hearth Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Keeping warm and sheltered in the winter is important, so the Hearth Dragon takes that comfort with it. Fueling its internal flame with local lumber, Hearth Dragons spread warmth everywhere they go, providing much appreciated shelter to weary travellers.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Hearth Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Hearth Dragon through breeding.
The Hearth Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Hearth Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Yellow, and Red.
- The Hearth Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.