Harmony Knight Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Some knights are sent out for conquest, others for defense of nations, but the Harmony Knight Dragon exists to maintain the balance of the world. Curious to the happenings of the world, this dragon frequently ventures out to foreign lands, offering its assistance to those in need along the way.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||384||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||627||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Harmony Knight Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- After earning 7,500 leaderboard points during the A Knightly Order Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Harmony Knight Dragon through breeding.
The Harmony Knight Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Harmony Knight Dragon only counts as three types: White, Green, and Champion.
- The Harmony Knight Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.