Halloqueen Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Mistress of Midnight. The Queen of Cackle. The Halloqueen Dragon rules over the Isles every October 31st with her spooky minions and flying Jack-o'-lantern pets. Some say she turns little dragons into toads, others claim to have witnessed her raise the dead, but the only thing they know for sure is; she loves a good costume party!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||3,520|
|Lv. 2||704||Lv. 11||3,872|
|Lv. 3||923||Lv. 12||4,092|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||4,202|
|Lv. 5||1,716||Lv. 14||4,312|
|Lv. 6||2,112||Lv. 15||4,664|
|Lv. 7||2,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Halloqueen Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Spooky Stories Dragon Tales Event.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 1 Spooky Token from completing a Goal during the Toil and Bubble Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Halloqueen Dragon through breeding.
The Halloqueen Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Halloqueen Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Black, and Yellow.
- The Halloqueen Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.