Green Thumb Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Green Thumb Dragons are the heroes of horticulture! They love planting seeds in the rich soil and caring for the sprouts as they mature into gorgeous greenery! These dragons can be very shy, but they'll cultivate a habitat into a home and watch amazing friendships grow.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Fruitful Fields
Available at: Level 12
Buying Price: 2,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||7/hr||Lv. 10||34/hr|
|Lv. 2||14/hr||Lv. 11||36/hr|
|Lv. 3||18/hr||Lv. 12||37/hr|
|Lv. 4||22/hr||Lv. 13||/hr|
|Lv. 5||24/hr||Lv. 14||/hr|
|Lv. 6||26/hr||Lv. 15||/hr|
|Lv. 7||28/hr||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Green Thumb Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,000 .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Green Thumb Dragon through breeding.
Special Breeding Rules
- The Green Thumb Dragon cannot be used as a breeding parent.
- The Green Thumb Dragon is limited to one per account.
- The Green Thumb Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.