Greek Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Greek Dragons have established a long history of storytelling. Gathered around fire, the most prolific Greek Dragons can spin tales of mighty warriors and beast for days on end. Their great stories have become to be known as epics.
Habitat: Mythic Maze, Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Greek Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 15,000,000 Fish Hook during the Mythic Heroes World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Greek Dragon through breeding.
The Greek Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the mythic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When mythic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the mythic type can split into Red and Yellow. However, if it is split, then mythic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of mythic in a pool will either add the mythic type if it does not split or the Red and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the mythic type. In this case, mythic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the mythic type can split into Red and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Night Dragon with an Greek Dragon only counts as three types: Mythic, Black, and Yellow.
- The Greek Dragon's design is based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.