Good Luck Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Finding yourself down on your luck? Haven't caught a break in a while? Try befriending a Good Luck Dragon. As you can gather from their name, these dragons are thought to bring good fortune to those around them!
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||940|
|Lv. 2||400||Lv. 11||990|
|Lv. 3||500||Lv. 12||1,019|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,040|
|Lv. 5||660||Lv. 14||1,060|
|Lv. 6||720||Lv. 15||1,090|
|Lv. 7||760||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Good Luck Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 220,000,000 Horseshoes during the Fortune Hunters World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Good Luck Dragon through breeding.
The Good Luck Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Good Luck Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Black, and Green.
- The Good Luck Dragon's design is based upon the Mindvolt Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.