Giving Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Giving Dragon is one of the most generous dragons to set foot on the Isles. Constantly perusing wishlists and thinking of her dragon friends while shopping, the Giving Dragon is always the most prepared when approaching holidays and birthdays. Only Santa could give her a run for her money!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||380||Lv. 10||3,040|
|Lv. 2||608||Lv. 11||3,344|
|Lv. 3||797||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,140||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||1,482||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,824||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,165||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Giving Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Winter season.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Great Gifts Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Giving Dragon through breeding.
The Giving Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Giving Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Pink, and Green.