Ghost Armor Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Once mighty warriors who challenged any and all on battlefields of old, Ghost Armor Dragons are those spirited warriors who couldn't leave their life of battle and challenge behind. Encapsulated within their armor, these veteran fighters stand vigilant in the decrepit castles they once defended, warding away any unwanted trespassers.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 750
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||150||Lv. 10||1,200|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||314||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||450||Lv. 13||1,343|
|Lv. 5||585||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||720||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||854||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ghost Armor Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After completing Chapter 7 of the Haunt on Hex Hill Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ghost Armor Dragon through breeding.
The Ghost Armor Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Ghost Armor Dragon only counts as two types: Black and White.
- The Ghost Armor Dragon's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.