Germany Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
This formidable, centuries-old breed is the pride of Deutschland. Strong-willed, incredibly efficient, and unbelievably disciplined, the Germany Dragon is an impressive specimen that has given strength and great inspiration to its people for hundreds of years.
Habitat: Soccer Field, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||203||Lv. 10||913|
|Lv. 2||241||Lv. 11||1,075|
|Lv. 3||276||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||389||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||444||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||491||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||637||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Germany Dragon is obtainable:
- After earning 900 Soccer Balls during the Soccer Showdown World Event. (iOS Only)
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Germany Dragon through breeding.
The Germany Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Soccer type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Soccer is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Soccer type can split into Blue and Green. However, if it is split, then Soccer is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Soccer in a pool will either add the Soccer type if it does not split or the Blue and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Soccer type. In this case, Soccer can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Soccer type can split into Blue and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Germany Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Soccer, Yellow, and Red.