Frostbite Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
In the midst of winter, when the air is so cold that it stings your cheeks and sends unsettling shivers down your spine, you're likely to find a Frostbite Dragon. Don't be alarmed by its sharp spikes and icy extremities, this chilling dragon has one of the warmest hearts around.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Frostbite Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Frostbite Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Frostbite Dragon through breeding.
- The Frostbite Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.