Fool Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Enter the grand hall of any noble castle and chances are you'll find a Fool Dragon rolling on the floor in a hysterical fit. Goofy and good natured, Fool Dragons are energized by the laughter of those around them. Watch yourself on the first of April however, as these dragons will take every opportunity to trick and fool unsuspecting dragons!"
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 23 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fool Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Fool Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Pink, Purple, and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Fool Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Fool Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Fool Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Pink, and Purple.
- April Fools' Day (sometimes called All Fools' Day) is an informal holiday celebrated every year on April 1. The day is not a national holiday in any country, but it is widely recognized and celebrated as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other, called April fools.
- As an April Fool's prank, the Fool Dragon has no consistent design base. As a baby, it is based off the Fruitful Dragon, as a juvenile it is based off the Wild Dragon, as an adult it is based off the Medusa Dragon, and in Epic Form it is based off the Familiar Dragon.