Fireflower Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As it matures, the fiery fronds that make up the Fireflower Dragon's wings drop to the earth one by one like flower petals, swaying back and forth as they descend through the air. Like a wildfire, the Fireflower Dragon regenerates extremely quickly, forming a smoldering new wing petal before the old one even hits the ground.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||210||Lv. 10||1,680|
|Lv. 2||336||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||440||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||630||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||819||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,008||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,196||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fireflower Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Fireflower Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Fireflower Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.