Fireflash Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With its blazing red feathers and absolutely incredible flair for speed, the Fireflash Dragon is hard to miss, and also hard to catch. These blindingly quick dragons make for entertaining companions when raised from birth, but should you try to capture a wild specimen, you will likely come out empty-handed.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||1,620|
|Lv. 2||428||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||489||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||691||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||788||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||871||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,130||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fireflash Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Fireflash Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Fireflash Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.