Fir Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Fir Dragons can be found on the cool slopes of snow-capped mountains where evergreen trees grow in abundance. Naturally energetic and playful, many Caretakers have witnessed these dragons sledding down mountainsides on their stomachs.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fir Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Fir Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Fir Dragon through breeding.
- The Fir Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.