Explorer Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As the wind begins to pick up speed, the Explorer Dragon excitedly dons its trademark goggles, spreads its wings, and leaps into the air, catching a powerful gust and soaring wherever the wind may take it. This intrepid dragon lives for the thrill of adventure and discovering the secrets hidden amongst the wild jungles of the Dragon Isles.
Habitat: Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 3
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||217||Lv. 10||976|
|Lv. 2||258||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||295||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||416||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||475||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||525||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||681||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Explorer Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Explorer Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Explorer Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Explorer Dragon is the 500th dragon to be released.