Equinox Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Equinox Dragons prefer things that are precisely in balance and dislike extremes, like hot summers and cold winters. They appear on the Dragon Isles only when the weather is just right, heralding the end of summer and the coming of fall.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 600
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||329||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||359||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Equinox Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Autumn season.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Blue, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Equinox Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Equinox Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Equinox Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- An Equinox occurs twice a year, when the plane of the Earth's equator passes the center of the Sun.
- The Equinox Dragon was part of a beta test for the Dragon Summoning. Therefore, it was only available through summoning for some iOS devices.