Elements Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The three heads of Elements Dragon each represent a different element, and each one has a personality to match. The hot-tempered fire head, the always-moving water head, and the serene nature head may not always see eye to eye, but since they share a body, they always find a way to compromise.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11||490|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12||509|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||519|
|Lv. 5||329||Lv. 14||530|
|Lv. 6||359||Lv. 15||545|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Elements Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue, Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Elements Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Elements Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.