Egyptian Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Egyptian Dragon is glamorously decorated in fine jewels and perfectly polished gold. They are a very spiritual set of dragons, giving thanks to the world around them. Throughout time, Egyptian Dragons have learned to become elite politicians and strategists, increasing the quality of life for those around them.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11||3,168|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12||3,348|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13||3,438|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14||3,528|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15||3,816|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Egyptian Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 13,400 Fish Hook during the Mythic Heroes World Event.
- By watching Ads. Although there is a small chance of getting one.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Egyptian Dragon through breeding.
The Egyptian Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with an Egyptian Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, Blue, and Yellow.
- The Egyptian Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.