Earth Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Solid, steadfast, and sturdy, the Earth Dragon embodies the steadfast determination and strength of the ground beneath your feet. These dragons roam the planet keeping an eye open to any who dare to defile the land. Those who do are met with furious outbursts of rage, as if the Earth Dragon became a violent volcano or sudden earthquake.
Habitat: Stone Quarry, Green Grove
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 60
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||768|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||790|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||811|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||833|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||906|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Earth Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 210,000,000 Glossy Globes during the Gorgeous Globe World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Earth Dragon through breeding.
The Earth Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then Stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Stone in a pool will either add the Stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Stone type. In this case, Stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Earth Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, Green, and Red.
- The Earth Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.