Druid Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Two thousand years ago, a mystical society of dragons thrived in the wild, misty green forests. Not much is known about this ancient dragon civilization, as the ritualistic Druid Dragons died off centuries ago... or did they?
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Druid Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Druid Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Druid Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Druid Dragon's name is a reference to the ancient druids. A druid was a member of the educated, professional class among the Celtic peoples of Gaul, Britain, Ireland, and possibly elsewhere during the Iron Age.