How it works...
- Complete all Chapters of the Dragon Tales events to earn new dragons and learn about the origins of the Dragon Isles along the way!
- New prize after completing each chapter!
- This page contains the most recent or currently active Dragon Tales Event.
- A list of all Dragon Tale Events can be found here.
Please refrain from posting Neighbor requests on this page or any other Dragon Tales page.
Most Recent Dragon Tales
- The Cosmic Karma Dragon Tales Event is available at level 17.
Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
Chapter 2 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Pumpwings. (Skip: 48)
3. Feed Red type dragons 3 times. (Skip: 30)(Prize:1 Creator Favor)
4. Start crafting your Creator Dragon. (Skip: 14)
Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
Chapter 4 (4 Acts)
Chapter 5 (4 Acts)
1. Raise Creator Dragon to Level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and place a Swan Tile on your Island. (Skip: 25)
3. Collect 1 Magpie Feather from the Mine. (Skip: 30)(Prize:1 Protector Favor)
4. Start the "Picking Petals" Quest. (Skip: 7)
Chapter 6 (5 Acts)
1. Start crafting a Lotus Candle .(Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Leaf Dragon (Breed Yellow + Green). (Skip: 50)(Prize:1 Protector Favor)
3. Start the "Beeswax Bounty" Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise your Creator Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect 2 Magpie Feathers from Mining. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 6 Magpie Feathers
Chapter 7 (5 Acts)
1. Complete "Picking Petals" Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Creator Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 150)(Prize:1 Protector Favor)
3. Craft and decorate with another Lotus Candle . (Skip: 25)
4. Breed with a Creator Dragon. (Skip: 25)(Prize:1 Protector Favor)
5. Start crafting your Protector Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
Chapter 8 (5 Acts)
1. Hatch and raise your Protector Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Creator Dragon with Leaf Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Protector Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Leaf Dragon to Level 6.(Skip: 12)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena.(Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Swan Tiles
Chapter 9 (5 Acts)
1. Win 2 Fights with your Protector Dragon.(Skip: 50)
2. Raise your Protector Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the "Picking Petals" Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Gold Candle Snuffer. (Skip: 40)
5. Raise your Creator Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 180)
Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
1. Receive 5 Karma Stones from Neighbors.(Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise your Protector Dragon to Level 12.(Skip: 225)
4. Craft and Decorate with an Elephant Statue.(Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1 Transformation Dragon
Dragon Tales: Cosmic Karma
- There was a time where the Dragon Isles didn't exists, nor did anything else for that matter. Time wasn't a concept, and space wasn't there. Simply put, there was nothing.
- Yet somehow, in an age without time, there was a single creature who some say started it all; a Creator Dragon. With elegance and poise, this dragon flew through the nothingness, creating time and space in its wake.
- Every flap of its wing and turn of its path created something new. Sometimes a planet was formed, other times a single blade of grass, but regardless of what was made, life was beginning to form.
- The universe itself was being created, and while beautiful as it was, the Creator Dragon knew that it was also fragile. Something, or someone, needed to become its guardian.
- As it spun through the cosmos, the Creator Dragon inadvertently began to create a new being, one who would aid it in its journey.
- As galaxies formed and planets grew, a single egg drifted through space. While time was beginning to become a new concept, the egg hatched, grew, became an egg again, and in a blink was a dragon once more.
- This new entity, a new being, was the Protector Dragon. The creature looked around as existence itself was being created and fell in love. Instantly it knew that it would protect this art forever.
- As the Creator Dragon danced through the stars the Protector Dragon followed suit. Hand-in-hand the two moved mountains, pushed time, and threw billions of bright stars into the sky.
- Leaving each new creation in its wake, the Creator knew it couldn't stay that way forever. The Protector Dragon wanted to preserve the universe as is, but change was required, change was inevitable.
- Together the two dragons decided to make a third. A dragon who would challenge the status quo. A dragon who wouldn't sit idly by. A dragon who would make the changes required in the world. Thus, the Transformation Dragon was created. Ever since, it has constantly searched for ways to better the world around us, transforming it anew.