Double Rainbow Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The vibrant colors of the Double Rainbow Dragon cover the full visible spectrum in the brightest possible shades. The intense hues of the rainbow pattern have been known to produce equally intense emotions in people who see the dragon, reducing even stoic caretakers to tears.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Available at: 11
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 19 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Double Rainbow Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Rainbow, Purple, and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Double Rainbow Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Double Rainbow Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Double Rainbow Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Purple and Green.
- The Double Rainbow Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- A double rainbow is a rare event in which two rainbows are close to one another. Some are said to be so beautiful that made people cry of sheer happiness after seeing one.
- Unlike other dragons that are available through breeding, the Double Rainbow Dragon's breeding and incubation time is 19 hours, while cost to speed up is 18 gold. It is unknown at this time whether this is intended behavior or a mistake.
- When evolving to Epic Form, the Double Rainbow Dragon gets two rainbow-colored halos above it's heads.
Successful Breeding Pairs
Because the Double Rainbow Dragon seems like it might require special breeding circumstances, we will be making a list of reported successes in order to confirm the rules.
Players have reported success breeding the Double Rainbow Dragon with the following pairs: