Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dino Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||145||Lv. 10||652|
|Lv. 2||172||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||197||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||278||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||317||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||350||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Dino Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Green type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Dino type dragons together (Dino, Triceratops, Pterodactyl and Rex).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Dino and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Dino Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Dino Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Dino type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Green) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Dino is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Dino type can split into Red and Green. However, if it is split, then Dino is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Dino in a pool will either add the Dino type if it does not split or the Red and Green types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Dino type. In this case, Dino can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Dino type can split into Red and Green for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Dino Dragon with a Coral Dragon only counts as three types: Dino, Blue, and Purple.
- The Dino Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.