Diamond Prism Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Diamond Prism Dragon is sought after not only by dragon lovers, but diamond lovers as well. Very few diamonds ever receive a flawless rating, but even they cannot match the brilliance of this lustrous creature. The Diamond Prism Dragon's crystals are so perfect that they refract vivid hues that are otherwise invisible to the human eye.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Diamond Fields
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 2,700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||540||Lv. 10||4,320|
|Lv. 2||864||Lv. 11||4,752|
|Lv. 3||1,133||Lv. 12||4,522|
|Lv. 4||1,620||Lv. 13||5,157|
|Lv. 5||2,106||Lv. 14||5,292|
|Lv. 6||2,592||Lv. 15||5,724|
|Lv. 7||3,077||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Diamond Prism Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,700 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Rainbow and Diamond to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Diamond Prism Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Diamond Prism Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Diamond Prism Dragon only counts as three types: Blue, Rainbow, and Diamond.
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Diamond Prism Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.