Diamond Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||350||Lv. 10||2,800|
|Lv. 2||560||Lv. 11||3,080|
|Lv. 3||734||Lv. 12||3,255|
|Lv. 4||1,050||Lv. 13||3,342|
|Lv. 5||1,365||Lv. 14||3,430|
|Lv. 6||1,680||Lv. 15||3,710|
|Lv. 7||1,994||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Diamond Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,000 .
- By breeding dragons that collectively possess at least four distinct types (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Olympus, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Tropic, Zodiac, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Royal, Champion, Metal, Egypt, Soccer or Diamond). Even if they can split, minor types only count as one type.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
The Diamond Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When Diamond is the only type present in a breeding pair, you can get any single-type dragon as a result except for those that cannot be offspring (ex: Hammerhead or Lotus).
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a minor type (Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Champion, and Metal) - you can get the following:
- A pure dragon of that type (ex: Cosmic Dragon for the Cosmic type)
- A pure dragon of its component types (ex: Fire and Light for the Pink type, which is made up of Red and White)
- Any currently available hybrid that can be bred using those two parents, with or without the minor type splitting (There are many possibilities for an individual pair; check the Breeding Calculator to see them)
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Dark Unicorn, Pegasus, Love Letter, Light, Unicorn, Sour Candy, Caesar, Pearl, Rainbow, Treasure, Kaleido, Icecrown, Nightmare, Paladin, Chrome, Santa, Nova, Avatar, Lily, Glass, Pansy, Avenging, Loki, Bronzetalon, Frightmare, Lorekeeper, Thanksgiving, Steelflare, Inquisitor, Lovelight, Macaw, Rose Knight, Snowmelt, Black Pearl, Rainbow Rose, Rose Gold, Zephyr, Groom, Sulfer, and Sterling Silver Dragons' designs are based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- The most economic breeding pair for the Diamond Dragon is the Charm & Fruitful combo, due to the minimal coin loss involved (between 382 and 895 coins per hour lost due to being in the Breeding Den).
- Diamond is the hardest natural material in existence according to the Mohs Scale.
- At level 15, the Diamond Dragon and the Prime Eternal Dragon, are the lowest earning Diamond type dragons.
Successful breeding pairs
Because any 4-type combo has a chance of producing a Diamond Dragon, there are many possibilities. Below is a list of pairs that other players have used to breed the dragon. Note that they are simply examples - the Diamond Dragon can be bred with 4-type combos that haven't been listed.
Players have reported success breeding the Diamond Dragon with the following pairs: